At last!!!


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
September 21st 2006
Published: September 21st 2006
Edit Blog Post

FAAAARRRRKKK......just typed out this whole thing then lost it....so this ...for those of you playing at home...is my second attempt at this blog............

So here I am...never been OS before...going to try and jam one week into one blog.........and i have to tell you...the days for some strange reason...are sort of melting together a little so bear with me....

Started the trip with a coach ride to France.....and let me say the crew we have is awesome, some of the funniest people i've ever met in my life and our tour leader richie ( a kiwi, but thats not his fault i guess) and our bus driver Big D( a pom...again i guess he can't help that) are super guys too.

First night we did the Eifell tower and the next day saw the sights of paris......much more impressed with it than i expected to be......pretty cool.......last night in paris was a meal out followed by a cabaret show complete with can can dancers...(not normally my go i know but i struggled though it)...then to a nightclub where i played the get drunk and ring people game.......hi to those kids i spoke to.

next we hit the
The tower at nightThe tower at nightThe tower at night

We're in the city of lights, where the skys vanilla
bougelais? wine region where we chilled out a fair bit and spent some great nights in an underground cellar turned bar/disco called the cave

next we hit a place called Biot which was our base for heading to Nice, Cannes and Monaco.......Cannes...great spot.....had a super sandwich there with fresh cut ham...or jambon as we say in french. Good time at the casino in monaco....350 euro up which has paid for all my optional extras...good work chopper...although i did buy shots for the entire bus back at camp......which led to their first real viewing of your favourite uncle in full flight....fuck i'm good... they love me!!!!

Big day in the bus going from france to italy....hit the leaning tower and then florence which is where i am now.....head to rome tomorrow.....then 4 days on corfu in the greek islands.....just quietly...word on the street is things may go a little off the hook there...but i think i'll leave that to the yioung ones and have some extra sleep and early nights.....

Sorry for the vagueness of this but this being my second crack at it...i'm a little over it..........if i remember anything i'll punch it in next time....

love yuz all

Kingy

Ps...me and my mate frank from the pics are growing handle bars for the rest of the trip...love it!!!




Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Great times!Great times!
Great times!

Me, my long lost twin Frank from Oz and Laurie from Canada
Last cave shot i promiseLast cave shot i promise
Last cave shot i promise

Big Dan from Sydney and some other bloke
Good times at The Red GarterGood times at The Red Garter
Good times at The Red Garter

Cassie Frank and Danielle...all top aussies!!


22nd September 2006

from your mum
Hi Mont glad you are having a great time, didn't mean to hang up on you thought you were finished talking. sorry. How is the arm you hurt? Mont I loved Italy and Paris but we got stuck in the elevator at the bloody top and being clausterphobic I nearly had a heart attack. I loved all of Europe can't really pick a favourite although Venice was unforgetable. Anyway continue having a great time. Love Aunty Cath ,mum and mugga

Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 10; qc: 18; dbt: 0.0246s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb