Elton John's Twin


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
June 16th 2011
Published: June 16th 2011
Edit Blog Post

He runs a shop where he sells wraps and ties near Santa Croce. He owns about 30 pairs of glasses and each frame is more gaudy then the previous. There should be a special place in heaven for people like him. He runs his shop with a delightful and welcoming manner and he made us feel like we were guests in his home and not just one of the many tourists which litter the streets of his hometown. I am sure the fact that we spent money on presents fot our family and ties for me, helped his mood, but I get the feeling that he would treat all of his customers well.

A very special train station ticket agent in Florence there should be a special line in Purgatory for you. The line where you wait to find out when you get out of Purgatory. Don't worry you will not be alone, there will be at least two of your colleagues from the Spanish railway service and a couple of nice boys form Barcelonia. You make the lives of travelers more difficult and you deserve proper punishment. When you get to the front of the line and you ask the petty bureaucrat in charge, "when do I get out of Purgatory?" the answer should be, you do not have the correct identification, go to the back of the line, or I can't help you go to information, or better yet a simple NO PHOTO.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.281s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb