technical difficulties


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
April 5th 2006
Published: April 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post

as is to be expected, every once in a while we run into a little difficulty trying to post in internet cafes. i think even once the site was being worked on...anyway here goes a huge summary as my timer is telling me i have 3 minutes to post.
after prague came vienna. vienna felt extremely metropolitan compared to places we have been and although we enjoyed our time there and it was yet another beautiful city, but we have to say that two days was plenty to be there. sorry vienna.
venice was unbelievable. i knew about the streets taht are water and the taxis that are boats but my first step out of the train station always presents some major street with cars and buses zooming by and instead was a canal and bridges. the day we got there was gorgeous and we spent both days strollinga round just enjoying being there. no gondola ride but we might be passing through again later. we also had our own bungalow outside of town - loved venice.
and now we are in florence and it is grand. sorry, not much more time but i can say i can tell why its tonyàs favortie
until next time.

Advertisement



5th April 2006

Family Visits
Have you visited the Capulets and Montagues? Ahh, Florence......

Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0401s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb