Top 5 Things to Do in Le Marche


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Marche
March 15th 2019
Published: March 17th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Le Marche is the eastern region of Italy, which is filled with uncountable tourist spots. Travelers come to visit this place and explore the Italian history and culture at the same time. Not only the magnificent places will amaze you but you are going to experience a lot of activities here also to make your trip memorable.



1. Encounter the Caves and Undergrounds: If you love adventures, Le Marche is definitely the place for you. Here you will find a lot of caves and undergrounds which will give you a creepy and at the same time, astonished feeling. Frasassi Caves are the largest cave systems in Europe that you would not miss visiting. For a better experience, it is recommended to take tour guides with you so that you can learn the histories here as well. Camerano is another cave system but man-made, which will give you an adventurous feel also. Don’t forget to visit these two caves in Le Marche.



2. Taste the Italian Foods and Wines: You are in Italy and you should not miss its famous food items that are renowned worldwide; Italian Pizza, Pasta, and other delicious must-eat items. And Le Marche is rich in its great number of Wine collections. They make those wines from local grapes. So, taste the bit of those.



3. Visit the Architectural Wonders: Le Marche is surrounded by many Renaissance periods’ witnesses such as Urbino, Gradara, Corinaldo etc. where history meets people. You will be amazed seeing those unbelievable architectural sites, great engineering, art, and designing. These places are definitely great instances for today’s engineers and architects.



4. Take a Hike: Le Marche is also surrounded by beautiful villages that are covered with greenery, mountains, hills, jungles, and natural beauty. You can take a hike among those mountains and make your tour more adventurous.



5. Skydiving and Ballooning: Le Marche is on the top 8 skydiving sites in the world so if you are in there, do not miss experiencing this excitement. Also, the ballooning from the ground on a basket to the highest peak on the air can be the alternative of skydiving if you are afraid of jumping off.



Moreover, Le Marche is a place of exploring fun activities and places around. You can make your next tour plan here to encounter what you are missing in life.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.824s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 11; qc: 47; dbt: 0.3545s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb