Malian Bike show day 1


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lombardy » Milan
November 13th 2009
Published: November 13th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Friday 13.11.2009 Day 29
Malian Bike show day 1
We had a fantastic time at the Malian Bike show today we got the bus in and women where allowed in free today (there as still not a lot of women compared to men there). There were 24 stands each about the size of the Sydney motto show. The is a live moto cross track and placed to test ride bikes and learn to ride. There was sooo many ppl and so many bikes. There were also lots of scooters more then I have ever seen before all so different and in fantastic colors as well as small cars. Oh course we headed for the MV Agusta stand first and as owners we got to sit in the VIP tent were they gave us lots of cocktails, Italian coffee and food. They have a few new models out that the 4 pipes are pipes are square! We then went to the Ducati stand and so on. IMA the best new bike of the show was the Moto Guzzi. The mirrors are rear cameras and the display where the mirrors are and the frame is amazing. Hmm maybe I need one?
We got lots of free stuff from MV!
Our feet are so sore from waling all over the place and we only saw about 1 tenth of it and as we went to bikes we wanted to see and not tent by tent it will be find getting to bits we have missed the next few days? Oh well we will have fun doing so.

My friend cooked me the best home cooked meal I have had in mths.


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



Tot: 0.298s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 65; dbt: 0.0834s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb