Moterosso


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Liguria » Cinque Terre
September 27th 2006
Published: September 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey everyone, we actually did find Gloria's villa yesterday and met some of her friends but she was over two hours getting back and still hadn't arrived when we left at 6.30 last night! We had a relaxing day driving around Tuscany and visited Castlena and Greve and just enjoyed the countryside, very green, even though it was dull weather wise. Watched a little grape picking! Its incredible how all these little towns and villages sit up on hillls!

We arrived this afternoon here took about 4 hours to Cinque Terre Its incredible! the roads put ours and England to shame with the windy, scary but breathtaking views! We were sad but glad to leave Tuscany, the key still hasn't arrived for the other car and we will have to stop enroute to Rome next monday to pick our coats etc up!!

Apparently there was a train strike in Florence today, so people late arriving. We can only stay here at our b and b for one night so have to find somewhere else. We walked for 1/2 hour down to the town, very hairy in places but we made it! only those that have hiked here will understand! Gelatto very welcome. We have walked along the seafront here and now going back up to our apartment for some bread, cheese and wine! Its hot and gorgeous!

how about some emails guys!! you can always send them to us at:


bearditalia2006@yahoo.ca

Advertisement



Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0457s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb