cinque Terre


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Liguria » Cinque Terre
October 8th 2007
Published: October 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello hello, finally able to get to another computer, this time we are in Italy. At Cinque Terre a Italian Riveria. It is really beautiful and quaint here.

The wedding two nights before was very nice no rain but windy! the next morning after, we spent a good 9 hours just riding trains and connections to get to Cinque Terre. The connections were so close we didn't get a chance to get any food to eat, we had crackers and some bread with water that Toni's mom packed us. What a diet budget meal eh? Anyhow, we got to CT and ran around, with John holding both our bags and me doing the talking finally was able to get a room at a bed and breakfast for one night since it seems all rooms were booked. It was a tiny attic space run by 'Teresa' some cute old lady who kept offering to carry a bag from John, it was funny. We had a tiny room with a tiny bathroom but it was warm and safe and we slept! But before we slept we went back downtstairs to get some pizza, yum and gelato. Now, we're just trying to find rooms for two more nights and uploading our pictures. Off to more duties so we can explore the town. We had some eggs at a little cafe that offered 'american breakfast' but we're still hungry so off to look for more food. ciao!

PS Even though the food has so far been pretty great, John and I are CRAVING PHO 😊

More photos that are not yet organized: http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a79/Tanyahh1/Europe/cinqueterre/

Advertisement



8th October 2007

No Pho in Europe!
Hehe.. Good luck finding Pho in Italy... that's gonna be hard!
10th October 2007

I know!! there's hardly any soup here in Italy. I was actually thinking about you today when we were trying to find a room in Rome!! I used Romeby.com to get a room at The Right Place, whew!

Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb