5 weeks left....


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio
November 12th 2006
Published: November 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

maybe the rain is getting to me, or maybe it is all of the school work i seem to be craming in, and not to the benefit of my GPA either, but life these days seems to be a little down.

i really am excited though, i'm going back to venice next week. we leave on wednesday with all of the professors first to Florence, then to Venice, and finally to Assisi. No trains this time, i'm pretty sure it is all by bus, which should be a really good time for me to catch up on all of the homework that i have deemed not as important as all of the papers i've had to write (hmm, and the one that i'm putting off right now too).

we get back on monday, and have class on tuesday and wednesday. Yey!! that wednesday i also leave for london!!! really, that will be a wonderful vacation. we don't have to travel (i'm no longer going to Ireland, or Scotland, i'm saving it for later:D). we are going to be staying in a flat by ourselves. liz (one of the girls i'm going with) has an uncle who is in west texas and doesn't need it. so we are getting the key from his mom and are moving in. he has even given us full permission to use all of the kitchen and everything in it!! that means, for thanksgiving dinner i'm cooking!! none of the other girls have skill, well just practice at cooking, so the menu is all mine. we are going to have fried chicken and gravey, and then mexican food. speaking of mexican food, i found a mexican resturant in rome yesterday!! i'm going to have to try it out.

so life is deffinately looking up. after thanksgiving we have 2 intense weeks of classes and then one week of exams and cleaning and we are gone. i'm going to be so sad later on, but right now i'm pretty much content with going home in 5 weeks. well i would be if i could move rome to the texas panhandle and go whenever i wanted. yeah, that would be nice.

p.s. as a side note, i'm having a lot of fun, i just like to complain a bit:D that and due to our fire drill at 2 last night, i'm a little tired, so forgive me please. life looks up when i get sleep:D ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Advertisement



Tot: 0.299s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb