B5 Travel Blog #4


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Calabria
November 22nd 2013
Published: November 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: What types of music are popular in Italy?

Theme: Culture

Article(s): http://globerove.com/italy/Italian-Culture-Guide-Music-in-Italy/295

Paragraph 1: The music that is popular in Italy is classical music, rock, and rap music. Italy has had a composer ,Antonio Vivaldi, who is credited as creating concerto music. Popular rock singers and song writers in Italy are Gianna Nannini, Zuchero, Vasco Rossi. Italy has developed the liking of rap music from the United States of America, and the fashions and lifestyles that the rap scene has influenced Italy to live and dress that way. Music is diverse because there is no only one type of music that Italy influenced and also there many states theta have motivated Italy's music choice. Italy has contributed to many different genres of music, and Italy's music taste comes from America.

Paragraph 2: This article connects to the "Culture" of Italy by telling what type of music is popular in that country. Many other countries influence Italy's culture in many different ways. I learned that Italy is diverse and not all about classical music like I once thought. The culture is always important to distinguish different countries from each other and either being plain, diverse, good, bad, etc. I learned that Italy's culture in music is not so different than America's culture in music and that is a nice thing to know.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.213s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb