Preparations


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Wexford » Wexford
September 4th 2014
Published: September 4th 2014
Edit Blog Post

SIX DAYS TO COUNTDOWN!!



Preparations are still ongoing - currently trying to brush up on my Spanish and make final calls and what needs to be packed.



Suprised at how the costs have totted up in advance though going mad with the shopping in 53 Degrees North two weeks ago didn't help I suppose. Flights are 965e into Lima on the 10th of Sept with return booked from Bogota, Colombia on the 18th of December. Add to that vaccine costs of 216e, travel insurance costs of 115e and 300e spent on a variety of things (Zip trousers, sleeping bag liner, plug adapter, thermal top and bottoms, Levi Jeans, safety pouch, travel cushion, foil blanket, travel towel, pair shorts etc) to you get the idea.



Slight feeling of nerves at the moment at the prospect of my first trip out of Europe being four non English speaking countries solo but I'm sure that'll make the stories twice as good! Finished work yesterday where I gave possibly the longest going away speech of all time and having a few of my closest buddies out to Copan, Rathmines tomorrow night to bid them farewell for the next few months.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0215s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb