Ireland


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Galway » Oranmore
October 19th 2013
Published: October 20th 2013
Edit Blog Post

On our third day in Ireland we went to Galway where we stayed in a hotel with was really nice. We had supper in the pub that was in the hotel. I had roast turkey and ham with stuffing, mash potatoes and gravy. Dad and I had an in depth conversation on friction in space, it got quite funny with the movements we were acting out. After dinner and our conversation we went to bed.

In the morning we were told that it's double the price to stay in the same room one more night because it will be the weekend. So we found a B'nB to go to instead (Oranhill) and we were glad we did! It was really nice place to stay, the beds were soft and the people were great! Mike and Ann (our hosts) told us where we should go eat and places were we should visit. Dad and I walked around town. We saw a castle where an Irish Rock Star lived, an old church that had been turned into a public library and then went to the pub they recommended for supper.

In the morning, breakfast was superb. So we left with full stomachs a friendly goodbye and good directions for driving to Dublin.

Good Night every one.

Snake Wrangler


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 20; qc: 71; dbt: 0.1129s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb