Goodbye Pepa Pig


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
July 26th 2009
Published: August 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: The Last BBQ 2 19 secs
2: The Last BBQ 36 secs
3: The Last BBQ 3 78 secs

When Pig's Fly... Back to Czech




Pepa Pig was having a really hard time with being in Dublin. He was working a job he hated and barely making enough money to pay his bills. He decided that it was time to go back to Prague and find a better job so that he will be able to save some money so that he can eventually move to Vancouver in 2010 for 1 year. Much like Felippe, the hard edges of the Dublin Irish was really really really hard for Pepa to get used to. He was tired of being in Dublin around people that always seemed angry/crazy/drugged out/drunk/trying to beat everyone up.

Before Pepa left we had the last few movie nights as well as a goodbye BBQ on his rooftop. Pepa Pig is a really awesome guy.. always in a good mood, very upbeat, ready for anything,and had an odd habit of always standing on top of the chair on our balcony when he would go outside for a smoke. Now you are probably wondering why I call him Pepa Pig. His nickname is Pepa and after I first met him Karel and I were watching Sponge Bob and right after that the cartoon Peppa Pig comes on, which I had never seen before. And the minute it came on I started laughing because I had just met Pepa the night before and now there was a show about a Pig with his name so from that point on I called him Pepa Pig. Although I just found out the other day that Peppa Pig in the cartoon is a girl pig..lol oops!

The night before Pepa Pig left we had our last BBQ... the boys played Hacky, as usual, and then Milan played the guitar for us late into the night. It was a really nice last night together. He is now back in Prague and very happy to be home. Maybe I will see him again when he makes it to Canada.

Goodluck Pepa Pig!

Advertisement



10th August 2009

Story behind the name!
I was wondering why he got the name. We watch that cartoon here sometimes....when it's on...the odd time!...little brother George...isn't it! Glad to know you are still having a good time. Sounds as though a lot of your friends are leaving all at once!....new ones will always come along and memories are made forever! Well, I guess we'll be seeing you pretty soon! Enjoying your blogs of your Irish times! Off to Niagara with the kids tomorrow!...for a couple of days. Sasha wants to ride a dolphin at Marineland because she sees it it the commercial!...ya, right! ...so, we're off to Marineland as well. Take Care!

Tot: 0.401s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1295s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb