Ireland- Thats a No Brainer


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
July 6th 2009
Published: July 13th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Greetings Again,
Sorry I didn't update last week but we went to Dublin Ireland, and that was probably one of the coolest cities I have been to. Its foreign but not foreign because they all speak English. We started the weekend on Thursday by spending the afternoon at the Prague Zoo. Zoo's are Zoo's but it was cool to go just because i havent been in God knows how long. They were scheduled to have a baby Gorilla born last week but the poor little fella died during birth. He ripped his umbilical cord during the process of popping out. After that we headed home to shower and take a nap. We had to catch our 4:50 flight to the Dub. We arrived in Dublin around 6:15 and got to our hostel and checked in. That day we toured Dublin the whole day because it was a beautiful day and we were expected to have rain all weekend. That night we went to the Jameson distillery, and it was very disappointing it felt like Disneyland and they told us why Jameson is so much better than any other whiskey. Long story short the only thing they do different is distill it three times. Saturday we slept in and went to the national museum of Dublin. After that we went to the Guinness factory which was awesome. The whole experience was super cool. We learned about the history of Guinness and why it is so different. The most interesting fact was Arther Guinness signed a lease for the factory for 9,000 years and this year they are only celebrating the 250th year. That night we went out in the town and witnessed 2 Irish girls pass out in the street and almost get hit by cars. Sunday we hung around did alittle more walking trying to see things that we hadent seen but were unsuccessful. There is Dublin in a nut shell.


Additional photos below
Photos: 46, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

DSCN1158DSCN1158
DSCN1158

9000 year lease
DSCN1172DSCN1172
DSCN1172

world biggest pint glass


14th July 2009

Monkey
Mokey is the intelligent animal on earth.... Thanks for sharing.... ___________________ Andrew Entertainment at one stop

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb