Partay!


Advertisement
Iceland's flag
Europe » Iceland » Southwest » Reykjavík
October 15th 2006
Published: November 1st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Yesturday was amazing

First off we all met down at the downtown branch, about 35 of us and jumped in 9 seater buses to go to some boxing place to play some games. We played tug o war and our team won, and then we played that sack race game where you jump in sacks but there was 4 in a sack instead which was interesting and then some other game where in pairs you had to pop the balloons as quick as possible in pairs by using no hands. We all then went to the boat to go fishing and it was really rocky, felt really sick and there was loads of free beer i couldnt drink. Brian caught 15 fish! yes 15 in an hour but its wasnt really a competition you just hung it over the edge and caught one straight off. And he won the prize for the ugliest fish caught! haha!

then to hotel leftleida and got changed, broke my new clarins face cream and almost cried, tried to find a plug for my straightners but the adaptor at the end made it hard and they kept switching on and off. then we clambered into buses again and went to our manager beggi´s house for party. it was boring to star with and there was lots of posh nosh! and lots of posh wine but i could only have 1 drink as I was the des in the end :o(. it was going quiet quietly considering there was about 70 people there and then we had to do the car rental dance..... which ended up being the bloody macarena the icelandic way! after that and dancing arm in arm round in round to some folk songs everyone let their hair down and we had a proper party! we left and got a cab at midnight that charges you by the time it takes to get somewhere and not the mileage, and considering all the traffic lights it was ticking away to itself. So a 7km journey, about the same as abbey meads to town cost brian 25 quid! ha! jokes.

lots of fun

hayley
x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0262s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb