Jokes part two.


Advertisement
Iceland's flag
Europe » Iceland » South » Vík
August 12th 2008
Published: August 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post


Above iceland. We try hard to drink ourselves into a stupor and sleep it off for the rset of the flight to Miami. It is James' turn to go to the kitchen and get us some more cans of Grolsch - GOOD DUTCH BEER, MON!!! - but a group of germans have the same intentions as we have and block his way to the kitchen and all the ice-cold beer in it, the very purpose of his trip. Being physically speaking, the little shit he is he does not get much attention from the german lagerlouds and agry like mad he returns to his seat telling me to go get the beer myself since i can after all speak the stupid german of these Hitler fanatics holding his finger under his chin - faking the Hitler moustache - and giving me the Hitler greeting with open hand. Now these german lagerlouds might have ignored him when he tried to get more beer but this they are not about to ignore. With the stewardesses trying frantically to calm down the germans, James continues his anti-german tirade repeating the Hitler greeting time and again no doubt feeling quite safe behind the stewardesses. We are not even half way to Miami.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0221s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb