Budapest trip continues...


Advertisement
Hungary's flag
Europe » Hungary » Central Hungary » Budapest
June 7th 2009
Published: June 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Oh our lovely Torley sparkling....

Our most touching experience of the trip was yesterday at the State Opera House. We went to see the ballet Romeo and Juliet. One word - Breathtaking!

Today the morning was sunny and warm. We headed towards Gellert Hill to see the Citadella and the view over Budapest. Strongly recommended!!! And the tip of the day: the buss nro 27 takes you to top and it leaves from Moricz Zsigmund Korter.

We got to enyou the sun for a few hours until the rainy clouds...

We headed back to our Hotel via Westend shopping mall. We had some sparkling and a light snack before taking a metro to another shopping mall at Buda side, Mammoth I and II. We also want to recommend a good dining place near these malls. It is called Szent Jupat (http://www.stjupat.hu/) and it is located at Retek Ucta 16, a street very close to Moszkva metro/tram stations. GOOD, delicious food, friendly athmosphere, fast service and huge plates!

It's still raining so we go back to our hotel and enjoy the free sauna and jaguzzy! 😊 What a relaxation. It's well deserved after this rainy holiday. We are heading back to Finland tomorrow morning. We will leave Hungary with good feelings - we liked it here and we will come back some day soon!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.125s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0881s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb