Messinia, Greece: Some beautiful places!


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Pelopennese » Messenia
May 16th 2014
Published: May 16th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Kyparissía

It is a town in Messinia, Peloponneses. This is a small but beautiful coastal city with great history. It has beautiful and picturesque corners, several beaches nearby, where you can swim and it is imperative your visit to the Castle to admire the sunset ….

Marathos, Messinia

This small and beautiful place can be found in Messinia, on the road from Kyparissia to Pylos. Across from Marathos, is a very beautiful small island called Proti, which you can visit. Very near Marathos you will find many beautiful beaches for swimming.

Stoupa,Messinia

It is one of the most beautiful beaches in Messinia, which in recent years has become a very popular tourist summer destination. Nikos Kazantzakis was inspired to write in Stoupa his famous Ζorbas book.

Kardamili, Messinia

Coastal village and a well known resort in Mani! The name of Kardamili is mentioned in Homer’s poets, a proof that it was built in ancient times. In the area you will find many beautiful beaches to swim, as for the local cuisine, it is excellent! Make sure not to miss a walk in the Old town of Kardamili!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.238s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0525s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb