Sailing on our Yacht for 3 days around the Med!


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Ionian Islands
June 28th 2008
Published: June 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello guys and girlies!

Just a quick blog to say that ive just got off the yacht (though we are sleeping on it again tonight) after 3 days around the Med sailing. First stop was South Corfu then we sailed the next day to Mortos and partied on our private beach with waterpark just for us! we were all drinking rum etc on the dock til the early hours this morning and some ending up sleeping on the beach! Was great and we got our first lie-in in a few weeks because it was one of the guys birthdays! we then sailed back to Plateria which is the place we left from and will be parting in tonight. It was so good to learn how to sail and be able to do it on our own as there was only 5 of us to each boat. Im still swaying now, even though im sitting in an internet cafe!
The sae here has been amazing, we stopped a couple of times for swims after being hot on the yacht, only to dive into the sea and it be almost as hot as a bath! not refreshing! 😊

I would like say that im missing everyone back home, which i am sometimes but im honestly having the best time of my life right now! i was talking one on one with the tour group leader lastnight looking at the stars with the water quietly lapping below us and was saying that for the first time in years im finding out who i am, im dancing on tables, im singing and confident, im navigating my way alone through cities in countries ive ever been to! im so happy!

We are off to Athens tommorrow and so am very excited!

I will have to go now but i will try and upload more pictures as soon as i can.

Takecare everyone and i love you xxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1157s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb