quad to paleokastrisa


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Ionian Islands » Corfu
September 18th 2010
Published: September 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Photo 2Photo 2Photo 2

quad funpale
SO I took a hostel quad out on my break today to go explore a bit. i I have heard that paleokastisa is really nice so I grabbed a randon cool guest from the hostel and convinced her to rent a quad and come with me! WE went straight there which took about 45min to an hour and took us though some really cute villages including the outskirts of pelekas and a few others I don't know the name of. There is a bit of a scary gypsy village along the way too. Anyway we went to an awesome little lookout point with a little bar just down the way. As we parked the quads and looked out over the clear blue turquoise it was simply breathtaking. Little islands jutting out with jagged rocks and lush green plants, boats, swimmers, and sun bathers enjoying their day.

We sat at the little bar called La Gratta. The view was amazing with a private pathway down to the water, a diving board, and decks for lounging. After we left there we drove a bit further into town and stopped at another beach where there was a small port, water sports kiosks, stores, and souvenir shops. After that it was about time for me to head back to work but all in all a really fun day. i love driving the quad around though some of the drivers and the roads in general make me a bit nervous! i even managed to miss a few of my turns and end up on some of the quaint narrow streets of the small villages on the the way back.


Additional photos below
Photos: 45, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Photo 4Photo 4
Photo 4

paleokastrisa
Photo 21Photo 21
Photo 21

la grada


Tot: 0.263s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb