Golden Dawn


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Central Greece
October 2nd 2013
Published: October 2nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

To start of the Golden Dawn is a political party in Greece. This party wants the government of Greece to be part of the monarchy governments. This party makes protests so that the government listens to them. These protests don't end so well. Riots began because a member of the Golden Dawn was killed. This riot caused lots of more problems. In my opinion their reaction of the death of Mr. Fyssas, was too much. Causing harm to other people because of a death of someone. I believe that the best way to settle things is to not causing more problems and making things worse, but to find the person who killed him. Instead of wasting time by making these riots, take that time to go out in search and investigate who the person was. Also these type of politics party is very unique because it is trying to make Greece go in to a monarchy government which is very different than many other parties. I believe that monarchy government is not so great, one ruler or king whom decides one everything that is done can really affect the way people live. The democratic government is a great example of what a good government is.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0329s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb