Things To Do In Athens At Night · Athens Nightlife for Tourists


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Attica » Athens
August 23rd 2018
Published: August 23rd 2018
Edit Blog Post

Things To Do In Athens At Night



Making it one of the oldest cities in the world, Athens is Greece’s biggest city, as well as the capital city of Greece, and a center for politics and tourism. The world-class shopping is been found here. when it comes to the nightlife you may encounter to the best Attractions, Bars, and nightclubs in Athens.

1. Odeon of Herodes Atticus





Built in the Roman Era during the 2nd century AD is the home of the annual Athens Festival. It is the ancient stone amphitheater, named under the famous character-rich Tiberius Claudius Herodes Atticus. Odeon of Herodes Atticus is a gem of Greece. It is worth pausing to know more of this theatre and the cultural life in treasure.

2. Latraac Skatebowl







Designed by the Greek architect Zachos Varfis, Latraac is the first skate bowl in Athens. This skate bowl An urban garden with curved surfaces. Many foreign musicians and entertainers have used the bowl as a stage, to host various events. The skate bowl has back of the space, with the cafe on one side. The vibe is effortlessly communal. you can hang out, skate and taste some really good food. The menu is pretty small, offering sandwiches and all-day breakfast/brunch plates.



3. Galaxy Bar





The famous and magnificent, Galaxy Bar & Restaurant on the rooftop of 5 star Hilton Athens. It promises to give you the atmospheric nights and Breathtaking view of Athens. The Galaxy Bar at Hilton Athens was named one of the top 10 rooftop bars in the world. Experience a night under the stars at this glamorous bar & restaurant. Galaxy's unique setting, stylish cocktails atmospheric music.

Must Read: 25 Top Tourist Attractions in Athens That You Must Visit.



4. Lohan Nightclub







This is an entertainment venue and bar that operates late into the night. Lohan Nightclub is started by Hollywood superstar Lindsay Lohan In October 2016. Enjoy clubbing here it brings you into the party sprit. Filled with beautiful ambiance. it is an explosive place for all the party lovers



5. Dinner in the Sky







Looking for unique experiences for dinner? This is a totally different, exciting dining experience that takes place in the air. Enjoy the unique privilege of dining 50 meters above the ground in Athens, Greece. The square comes alive late evening until the early hours of the morning, with the best views of the city, enjoyment of music and also the taste a delicious 5-course meal!

Reviews About Things To Do in Athens

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0357s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb