Rihla 12


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Attica » Athens » Alimos
December 13th 2011
Published: December 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1. What exactly is shoe gazing?

Shoe gazing is when you take pictures of your shoes or feet, at a special place. It seems to be a new movement. You only aim the camera at you feet and nothing else.

2. Have you ever participated in shoe gazing? Explain. (Feel free to add your own photo!!!)

Yes i have participated in shoe gazing, but i didn't know it had a name during the time. I would even say i did it a number of times. But i always take pictures of my new shoes.

3. Many people participate in shoe gazing because they are comfortable in their own shoes. They see their own beauty that way. When we think about current American culture, do you believe there are certain attributes that are considered to be "the beautiful norm?" Who establishes this norm of what "beauty" is?

Yes, i believe there is a such thing called norm. I feel the mainstream media shows us what normal beauty should be, but it is up to the individual to pick beauty and even norm beauty. I would also say that norm beauty is natural beauty. It is the beauty you have before you do anything to your natural body.



4. What do you personally find to be beautiful in yourself or others? Explain (Be thoughtful and appropriate)

My self, and everything about me. When it comes to to other people i would have to say their hair, smile, attitude, since of humor, and physical attributes.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0496s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb