Finally!!!


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » North Rhine-Westphalia » Remscheid
September 30th 2009
Published: September 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Okay, quick update....James recieved his passport in the mail yesterday, which is about a week earlier than we expected. He booked his flight, is leaving today, and will get to Amsterdam tomorrow morning! Finally, things are starting to happen in our favor!! We plan to spend 2 nights in Amsterdam and then we may head to Munich and try and catch the last days of Oktoberfest, we will see....

Advertisement



30th September 2009

oktoberfest
i'm so glad to hear that james will be there soon! leave it to the men folk to loose important documents ;). i really hope you get to see oktoberfest, i hear it is fabulous and you can't help but enjoy it! -michelle
1st October 2009

Glad its all coming together! Enjoy Oktobefest (but its September) have one for me and Uncle Mike. I can't wait to see more pictures.
1st October 2009

on the road
Emily, sounds like an interesting start to the trip. I'm sure there will be many more interesting hiccups along the way. Enjoy yourselves and enjoy Europe! We'll keep checking the blog.... much more interesting than Colgate, WI!
1st October 2009

It's gonna be alright
Hi there, Things are looking up and yes, all this happened for a reason. Sending my love, Aunt Kim
1st October 2009

October 1
Yo loha!
1st October 2009

Italy
I am so glad that James is on his way! Quick note about Italy. Jeff and I were there a few months ago and spent some time in Milan which was really cool and then spent some time in Varenna (a little town off of Lake Como). If you get a chance, you should head up to Lake Como and check out Varenna and Belagio. Varenna is not as pricey as Belagio and is less touristy. It is only about a 1 hour train ride out of Milan. Have fun and keep up the blogging!
2nd October 2009

chaotic beggining but looks like it's getting better with leonie and especially james arriving ! have a great time ! xoxo
2nd October 2009

Great!
So glad everything is shaping up for you two! Was great to see James even for a short time Wednesday...best of luck in all your travels, and we will look forward to your updates.

Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.1045s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb