Berlin, a fun-historic city !


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
April 6th 2017
Published: April 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Berlin is a great historic city. We travelled through Berlin with my class of 3eme on May 2015 for a big historic visit of Berlin during around 5 days and we visited a lot of monuments and places. I will give you some facts about our trip through this "little Germany".

In Berlin, you can visit the Mme Thussaud museum which is well frequented museum. The Mme Thussaud museum is like the Grevain museum in Paris, it is where you have personalities wax statues disguised and exposed. It's a fun place where you can take a lot of funny photos !

Then you can also visit the TV tower. It was first a tower with an antenna on top to capt and send satellit signals but now, it's a very touristic place. The tower is many meters high (approximately 400m high) ! Unfortunately, a lot of people visit it, so you can have a long queue to go up.

An other interesting place in Berlin is the Reichstag. It's a place where the representatives (the "Bundestag", equivalent of a parliament) meet to take and speak about important decisions and laws. It's a very controlled place so yu have to present your bag at the enter and you will receive a badge to enter the Reichstag.

At the end, to finish this historic tour (or "fun tour") of Berlin, you can visit the wall of Berlin. The wall was constructed by the soviets during the Cold-war. It's a symbolic place of the story of Berlin, many graffitis are drawed on the entire wall. But at the time, a man disguised in a horse was singing in front of the wall just with an underwear ! It was incredibly funny !

During our trip through Berlin, two retirees gave us accomodation. We ate typically German, by exemple for breakfast we could ate sausages or cheese ! It was a little bit weird but my friends liked it !

If you decide to visit Berlin, you can't leave it without taste the traditional dish : the "Currywurst". It's a sausage with a mix of Ketchup and curry.

Berlin is a very interesting city. There's so many places to visit that we couldn't have the time to do it... But it stays an unavoidable place for every passionate about History !


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0585s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb