berlin


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
May 15th 2005
Published: June 12th 2005
Edit Blog Post

ok. here i am in another new country. amsterdam was great - very cruisey and relaxing. had a few very fun nights in the nightclub below our hostel. how bizarre is this - one night the main dining hall (very school camp-ish) was hired out for a wedding party!! this is the dodgiest place you can imagine and they had their wedding party there - very strange. now i'm in berlin. arrived at 8ish after 12 hours on the bus - great fun - not!! we watched ocean's 11 - i was just about the only one who hasn't seen it. we have an in-seat entertainment system which they're all very happy about. tonight i had the funnest night with another new friend. there's a german festival happening at the moment and we went down to a main square to see what it's all about. there were so many people there and this really cheesy but fun band playing on a massive stage. they sang the best songs and we had an awesome time dancing around going absolutely nuts. we were the only english speaking people in the whole place (an experience i haven't had very often). the band played all these german songs as well which we were trying to sing along to and doing a great job - of course!!! it was lots of fun. tomorrow i'm going on a walking tour of the city to get some info and my bearings and i think i'll be here for about 5 days before going to dresden. i might do a day trip to somewhere, sometime.
love you all xxoo

Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb