Lost Soul: The Movie 3D


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
February 20th 2014
Published: February 20th 2014
Edit Blog Post

In my movie version, the book will be named Lost Soul because in the book Vahan in lost most of the time and doesn’t know where to go or who to stay with. The location of my movie will take place in Germany because I think that setting the movie in the place where the real events actually happened will give it a more realistic look. The director of my movie will be James Cameron because he already took the real life situation of Titanic and made an amazing Academy award movie. The star that will play Vahan will be Leonardo Dicaprio because he’s already transformed his roles into versions that seem really real and I think he’ll play a believable Vahan. Shirin would be played by Rachel McAdams because she knows how to portray all her characters well. Patoo will be played by Robert Pattison because Patoo seems really quiet and quite mysterious which is like Robert’s persona. Vahan’s father would be played by Brad Pitt because he has more of a father figure. Lastly, Vahan’s mother would be played by Julie Andrews because she has a more generous look that can be portrayed as a mother.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 14; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb