the final!


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
July 9th 2006
Published: August 14th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Our 2nd day in berlin of course started a bit later and a bit more hangover then the first but the last night was definitly worth it!
we went into town around 11ish and had breakfastat the dunking donut! can there be a better way to start a day!?
it was really hard o get into the fan-mile today, to say goodbye and thanks to our team, and we couldnt manage to get a real good spot... but whatever. the atmosphere was sweet again even if everyone was melting away in the heat.... we decided to get out a bit earlyer which was good! we then took the tube to prenzlauer berg and some chinese food and ie cream and took some really cool pictures in one of the automates that are around everywhere in berlin!
at night we watched the final which wasnt what we have expected to see! we had our friend belinda from france with us and of course all wanted them to win! see the photo!
but whatever the italiens were all so happy and kinda cute while driving crazy! we met some guys from aussie and brasil and decided to go to the beach-bar all together! spend ages sitting there with a bunch of mexicans and just had good time! at one stage i was wondering why it is all light already and the answer was that it is 7am! i had to catch the bus from the other end of town at 9:30am and grap my stuff from charlottenburg in between! so we all buggered off to the lehrter bahnhof, where all the fans were sleeping on the ground, and took the tube home......
after having breakfast on the way home and taking a shower i took my backpack, said bye to everyone and off i was! with a big fad hangover but finally on my way to ..... COPENHAGEN


Advertisement



Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.038s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb