Webbed toes and superfluous nipples


Advertisement
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Rothenburg ob der Tauber
August 1st 2008
Published: September 30th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 50.3118, 11.7712I was actually the only person in the room last night, and had trouble sleeping because it was eerily quiet. I need to start requesting rooms with Spanish senoritas in them so that they can sing me lullabies until I fall asleep. I'd gladly pay any price for such a service 😊It absolutely POURED this morning - hopefully it keeps things cool for the rest of the day. ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 0, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

xx
x

Mouth pears - you jam them into somebody's mouth and stretch it out.
yy
y

Interesting piece of gambling history in Germany.
zz
z

Shame masks - people convicted of crimes were forced to wear these in public. The type of mask worn depended on the crime.
zaza
za

Neck violins - normally it's only a single violin, but double neck violins were used to force quarreling women together until they resolved their differences.
zczc
zc

A shame flute - bad musicians were forced to wear this as punishment for being ... bad musicians ...
zdzd
zd

Chastity belts. Ouch!
zeze
ze

Goats licking salt off the prisoner's feet? Sounds like a German fetish film, to me ...
zgzg
zg

A witch catcher ...
zg2zg2
zg2

A description of the witch catcher ...
zhzh
zh

Give me a break - you have a public bath where men and women bathe together, and you're surprised when things turn "immoral"? If only my experience at the bath in Baden Baden was so immoral ... well actually, it was. I just wish that I was manhandled by a beautiful female bath attendant, instead of a butch male one :(
zizi
zi

Perhaps students nowadays would be better behaved, if they still used these punishments.
zkzk
zk

Dinner: I started with some bruschetta - severely lacking in garlic, there isn't much else to say about it, other than it was quite pedestrian.
zlzl
zl

The concept was lost on this restaurant - both shakers had "P" on the lid, despite one being salt and the other being pepper.
zmzm
zm

The main course was oven-backed tortellini - another mistake, as the ceramic dish was radiating a lot of heat, making me all hot and bothered (kind of like how Spanish senoritas do ...) The tortellini was alright, but nothing special. The sauce was decent, despite not having much meat, and there was the odd pea strewn about. It definitely needed more sauce. The highlight was all the melted cheese on top, but I probably could have made something better myself.
znzn
zn

The Night Watchman, taking pictures with tourists before the tour began. Some guys also wanted a picture with him, until the Night Watchman commented "Usually only women want a photo with me ..."
zozo
zo

This group of chains outside this house was the doorbell, which played a rather elaborate tune. The owners had to disable it because people kept pulling on it.
zpzp
zp

The wine sampler at Restaurant Glocken. The list of what I drank is on the left, but I can't remember what any of it tasted like.



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 21; dbt: 0.0369s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb