5 Things to Do in Munich


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Parsdorf
September 19th 2019
Published: September 19th 2019
Edit Blog Post

When you hear about Munich, you think about the history of Germany and the centuries old buildings that are now central to its architecture. However, Munich has a lot to offer to its visitors. It has grand plazas, marvelous gardens and beautiful lakes which can all add up to make your trip memorable. If you want to pick a few things to add to your itinerary, here are some ideas:

1. Go for Surfing

If you are visiting Munich during the summertime, surfing will be a refreshing activity to try out. Eisabich River or the Ice Stream River in Munich is an ideal spot for professional surfers who can handle the waves. If you are in the mood for some thrilling adventures with your friends or coworkers, you can get your trip planned by the Hotel nahe Messe München so you have plenty of time to spend around the river.

2. Marienplatz

You simply cannot miss out on the Marineplatz when you are visiting Munich. If you book smartly with a nearby hotel such as the Hotel nahe Messe Münche, you will most definitely be able to get there within 20 minutes of drive. The intricate clockwork, three shows each
day tower balcony open to visitors, you will definitely be able to experience the best of Munich. Marienplatz also has cafes ready to serve coffee if you want to grab a quick beverage on your way.

3. English Garden

Created by Sir Benjamin Thompson in 1789, English Garden remains one of the largest parks in all of Bavaria. If you want to hit the trail for romantic long walks among seasonal flowers and luscious greenery, it is an ideal spot for you. It will definitely be a ‘walk to remember’. Be sure to book the Kurzurlaub München which gives you easy access to the park as well.

4. Viktualienmarkt

The farmer’s markets in Munich definitely bring you the local experience. If you are interested to really learn about the city as well as find some freshly brewed drinks and local foods, try the Viktualienmarkt. It is one of the oldest farmer’s markets that feature many of German and especially Bavarian delights along with international foods. Spices, coffees, cheese and pickles are stacked on up to 100 stalls and you can enjoy your stroll all day long after only a 20-minute drive from Hotel nahe Messe München.

5. Bavarian Museum

The Bavarian National Museum is one of the largest in all of Germany located at 20km distance from the Kurzurlaub München. If you want to see a huge collection of magnificent decorative art, you are in for a treat. It features folklore collection as well as historical pieces that are simply breathtaking.

Booking the right hotel will mean that you can visit all of these places even on your short trip to Munich. You can book online with Hotel nahe Messe München. The management will also help you plan your trip so you can start your exploration journey right after your arrival at the hotel.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0351s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb