Stones in Stuttgart


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Baden-Württemberg » Stuttgart
August 3rd 2006
Published: August 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

WOW!!!!!! What a show!! We just returned from our third helping of "A Bigger Bang" and it was the best yet. Mick was really on tonight and the sound was incredible. They were playing on the big stage and it looked small in the Gottlieb-Daimler Stadium. This was the same stadium that was recently the venue for the World Cup.

Their line-up of songs was excellent, the stadium was filled with 50,000 people (all standing for the last half of the show), and everything ran smooth as silk. Keith, Ron, and Charlie were also fantastic and they all seemed to be having a good time playing. But, Mick stole the show for the last 4 songs. He was über energetic and quite the showman. How does he do it!!??

With the great subway system we were out of the stadium and back in our hotel within a half hour. Sorry there are no photos to share, cameras weren't allowed in the stadium. So all you get is a photo of my ticket. I would have had a great shot from our 3rd tier center seats. We were high but right in the center of the stage. It was a great night and I just had to share it before going to bed.

Night-Night,
RPM

Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb