We have offically started our trip!!!!!!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Rhône-Alpes » Lyon
July 12th 2005
Published: July 12th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone!
Well, we have finally arrive in Paris, France and we have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on! We are your typical tourist who doesn't speak a lick of french. But needless to say slowly but surely we are getting along and also getting a lot of funny looks and laughs. Our flights went great. The flight over here had movies and video games so that kept us entertained, i was able to sleep a bit but justin pretty much stayed up, so we're both beat. Our hotel is interesting, that's always a good word, but there is lots to see around it and there are many fun eateries, cafes and seems to be cheap wine. Tonight we plan on going to the Eiffel Tower for the evening tour....get your money ready Bismarck boys! Tomorrow we plan to take a bus tour and do some more sightseeing and i'm sure we'll get lost again but oh well. WE look forward to hearing from you all and we'll get another blog out the next time we can actually find an internet cafe! Take Care!!

Advertisement



12th July 2005

Sacrebleu!
Paris? Eiffel tower at night? Sounds like ol boozer has something up his sleeve....Get lots of sleep so you kill the jet lag. Also, make sure you label your picture rolls (or take some paper and label the numbers of your digital pictures) because sure as shit you will forget what is what. Just having the city they were taken in is a big help. "Wine? Zu stupid american, I vill give zu table water and zu vill not know ze difference!"
12th July 2005

Congrats
Congrats on starting your trip guys. Sounds like you're having a blast thus far, hope it continues to stay that way!
12th July 2005

what up suckas
whats up kids i just arived in the bahamas a couple of hours ago getting ready to go on a four day fishing trip and get swallowed up by hurricane emily so have fun if i never see you again or get to meet you beth burgasm
12th July 2005

I'm so jealous!
I'm glad to hear your trip over went well. It's so nice having those movies and video games! Did you have free alcohol too? Happy Birthday to Bethie too! Can I say congratulations on your engagement yet too?? Talk to you soon! Ang
12th July 2005

Are you engaged yet????
13th July 2005

Trip
I didn't know you guy's really are on a trip. I just thought that was a way for us to throw you guys a party in Minneapolis. See you guys next week

Tot: 0.378s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1862s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb