Heading back to Grenoble


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Rhône-Alpes » Grenoble
May 10th 2009
Published: June 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We all slept in this morning, and it was a much more restful night not having the rock climbing to think about. Tsetse's tv has a usb port for a hard drive, but it didn't seem to be able to read our ipod. They do have though, a digital photo frame (also with a usb port) and with a little coaxing, we were able to get the photos to play in random order. It was kind of fun seeing them on a bigger screen and also trying to figure out where each one was taken, as there was no rhyme or reason to the order.

Evy, Tsetse and I headed to the market where Evy and I were able to buy something for tonight's dinner as well as look around. After another great lunch (we have determine that Tetsie should just email us all her recipes especially as she only believes in short prep) we packed and said our goodbyes. Benjamin and Joshua in particular, have really enjoyed being with people their own age and whom they can communicate with, so it is really hard for them to head back to their boring apartment and boring parents for company.
One the way back to our flat, Tsetse took a detour so that Evy could share with us where she live and went to school at the University of Grenoble some 20 plus years ago. Apparently, not much has changed and she was even able to point out her old room.

Back in the apartment, we fixed ourselves a simple dinner and I were all, I think, looking back on a great weekend.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0693s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb