Paragliding tomorrow!!!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Rhône-Alpes » Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
July 20th 2010
Published: July 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hello again!!! All this WiFi availability will leave you all tired of the updates I'm sure!!!
Just a quick note for today, more to come on the rest of southern France!! (I know some of you are die hard subscribers, but all good things in time!!)
We are currently in the french alpes...Mont Blanc to be exact. The drive here was phenomenal!! The mountains are gorgeous, and even as far as 150km away from our destination, colourful parachutes could be seen scattered across the sky line. For the most part, the crabby city slickers are gone, and with them the ill mannered children, loud music, honking horns and funky smells!! Everyone here is so down to earth and full of life!! It makes one want to...jump off a mountain?! Wait, that doesn't seem right!! Haha! However, we are booked in for 10am to do a leisurely 2000m float through the mountains :D WooHoo!! We're currently sitting at 4888m above sea level, and will clear 11000m with our gondola ride...the one before the paragliding!!
Tomorrow is going to be a hell of a day!!! More posted on our wild successes tomorrow evening!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.272s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb