Welcome to Antibes


Advertisement
Published: May 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello all! Jeff and I arrived in Antibes two days ago and already have lots of pictures for you as we have been busy exploring the town. We are living in an apartment here with two other guys, Nico and Sylvain, and are enjoying being settled as opposed to living out of a suitcase in a hotel. Antibes is a beautiful little town just outside of Nice. It is made up of narrow cobblestone streets and little stores selling just about everything that you can think of. We have discovered a cute little bakery at the end of our street and have been buying baguettes there as often as we can as we would not fit in here without them. We have also been buying lots of cheese here as there is so much selection and wine as it is fairly cheap. We enjoyed a great bottle the other night for 1.80 Euros! But wine is about the only thing that is cheap here. So today Jeff and I went on a walk throughout the town and took lots of pictures for you all to see. We discovered a market on the way to the beach and picked up some cheese to have as an afternoon snack. We have an amazing view of the sea almost at the end of our street! Hope you enjoy the pictures and feel free to leave us a message as we'd love to hear from you all. Bon soir!


Additional photos below
Photos: 39, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



10th May 2008

The beach looks amazing. i'm very jelous, hopefully it gets nice and warm soon for you guys to go swimming. Keep having fun..

Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0975s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb