GLASSES


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Paris
October 30th 2010
Published: October 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

GLASSES 😞

Okay so to fill you in on Davids glasses some will remember last year for Davids 41st birthday we brought David a really good pair of sungalsses. ($199 worth to be exact). We thought he needs them for cricket and he's old enough now to look after a good pair. No David losers them in the beach at xmas saving Siobhan.

Okay for Davids 42nd Birthday what do we get him another pair of good glasses ($189 worth to be exact). Thinking this time he will be so much more careful and they will be good for the trip, not that we didnt no what to get him.

1st ride at Disneyland David gets off and says were are my Glasses, you could of heard all of us from Australia, what the?

If anyone knows David he is so predantic and so careful with everything, we could not believe it, he had lost another pair.

Moral of the Story DO NOT BUY DAVID GOOD GLASSES


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



31st October 2010

poor david
I use safty glasses I get from work. They are $6.50 and I never loose them.
31st October 2010

I'm glad that you have photos in memory of the GLASSES!!!!
7th November 2010

glasses!
Again, David and Bernie are like two peas in the pod. Anyway, agree with your moral to the story George. We stick with the $29.99 specials. I guess David will be doing that from now on. (Much better to spend the $190 on something for yourself Georgie!)

Tot: 0.229s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb