Europe Bus Tour-2010 - Return


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Paris
October 15th 2010
Published: October 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Back Home

About 5 families had arranged with bus driver to drop us off in the airport this morning. The bus would leave the hotel around 7 AM and take us to the Charles De Gaulle terminals. We woke up around 5:30 am in the morning and had breakfast. Hotel provides coupons for breakfast. We had to take the coupon to the restaurant to be counted. We were one of the first to bring our suitcases to the bus. Since the elevators were not working, people were having trouble bringing the suitcases all the way from floors high. We left the hotel around 7:15. Our flight was at 10:45 am. We reached the airport around 8 AM. There was not much a queue in check-in and security. We were in the terminal by 9 am. Paris to London was an hour and 30 minute flight. In London, we window shopped for some time. Since we had few hours to spare, we even filled the VAT tax form and got $20 back for the taxable items we had bought in Europe. For lunch, we had hot sandwiches in one of the airport fast food places. Flight back was uneventful. We left Heathtrow local time around 5 PM and reached Phoenix safely.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.528s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0853s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb