Dancing on the Tables


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Paris
June 20th 2010
Published: June 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

...Starts at 3 a.m.... so we employed tables for more traditonal purposes at Aux Trois Mailletz. We realized at this very typical parisien restaurant/cabaret, that going out for cocktails at 7:00 p.m., is simply much too early. Most restaurants don't open until 7:30 p.m.

Hotel Colbert has been such a pleasant experience and very close to the Notre Dame Cathedral. We enjoyed the Marais district for a very nice dinner at Le Coude Fou.

Yesterday was spent walking from our Hotel to Le Tour Eiffel, along the Toulerie gardens of the Louvre Museum and in close proximity to the Champs d'Elysee.

Our observations: everyone is walking around carrying or eating baquettes. The attire, as well as cars are all very dark colors.

The morning, we savored cafe au lait and croissants, after walking through a vintage clothing bazaar. We then took the metro to the Sacre Coeur Basillica.

We are about to take the train to the airport, en route to London. We are looking forward to some pub life.

Paris was everything we imagined and hoped for.

Thinking of you.

Jay and Caroline

Advertisement



20th June 2010

paris
C'est magnifique!! Did you get to climb to the top of Notre Dame? So glad it's going so well. Never been to London. Can't wait to hear about it. Jodie
20th June 2010

pictures?
Sounds beautiful - We want pictures!
22nd June 2010

Via La France!
So glad you enjoyed Paris. A short visit but then, don't you already want to go back? You are certainly making me drool! Martha

Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb