Why People are So Excited for Pyrenees Cycling Vacation?


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Midi-Pyrénées » Foix
January 5th 2017
Published: January 5th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Cycling is a very common experience for all of us; but have you ever thought how you would feel if you get a chance to cycle through some extraordinary mountain ranges like the Pyrenees! Unquestionably, it is something that would be beyond description especially for those individuals who have not tasted such experience earlier in their life. But, professional riders do realize the significance of such kind of tours; that’s the reason they never miss the opportunity to throng in the Pyrenees in winter to go for another cycling experience.

As per the recent data, the number is burgeoning every year significantly. You must have thought that why travelers are so passionate about the Pyrenees. Okay, let me tell about a few places that can make any Pyrenees cycling vacation a tour of the lifetime.

COLD’AUBISQUE

If anyone talks about something like a legendary place in the Pyrenees then the name of Cold’Aubisque comes first in the Tour de France. It is situated on the northern slopes of the Pic de Ger (2,613m.). Besides, it is deemed to be the connector among the valléed’Ossau to the west, the vallée du Lavedan, Argelès-Gazost and the towns of Laruns. Do you know that this place is considered to the second best in Le Tour de France!

COL DU TOURMALET

The Col du Tourmalet is located in Midi-Pyrenees. Travelers love to climb this place since they find it exceptionally fascinating. You need to cycle more or less19 km long to accomplish the climbing. Most of the travelers even go for around 1404 height meters there.

HAUTACAM

This is another place that is located in the Midi-Pyrenees. Usually, cycling starts from ArgelèsGazost; and after cycling about 17.3 km long riders can reach up to the place. Additionally, it is conceded to be the most thrilling experience among the travelers around the world.

SUPERBAGNÈRES

Although this is not well-known like other prominent places but let me assure you that this is a place you can experience some awe-inspiring attributes of nature. Travelers who have explored this destination have expressed their utter satisfaction about the place.

In addition, there are diverse places here that travelers just love to cycle around. But how to plan the entire tour! It’s not simple to chalk out the entire tour; that’s why people prefer some reputed service providers to do the task in favor of them. Well, there are countless service providers who come up with a number of personalized services in the Pyrenees. Furthermore, they can customize the entire tour as per your requirement. All of their Pyrenees cycling vacation packages comprise of so many things altogether; starting from breakfast till the end of the tour their professionals would be there to help you in every step.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb