4TH DAY AT FRANCE! Going To Mont-Saint-Michel, Suprising Friends!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Lower Normandy
September 1st 2019
Published: September 1st 2019
Edit Blog Post

4TH DAY AT FRANCE! Going To Mont-Saint-Michel, Suprising Friends!


I got up at 7:30 (i think) and got dressed then went down stairs for breakfast THEY HAD NUTELLA CONTAINERS! (i took 1!). Then Maurane and my dad (greggles) went to caen to herts hire cars because someone backed up into our rental car an made a dent and an stressed dad! They came back an 1hr later to pick us up from the hotel to drive an hour to go to Mont-Saint-Michel. It was very mid evil, we also learnt alot about Mont-Saint-Michel like: it was firstly built for the nuns to pray and live in, and then they turned it into a prison. Mont-Saint-Michel is a castle surrounded by water and only when the tide goes out can you get across to it, however a bridge is now there for tourists to walk around and cross to Mont-Saint-Michel.We then drove to Laval to go to Claudine's (my au pair's mum) shop to surprise them since we had only told them we had left Mont-Saint-Michel an hour ago. So we walked with Maurane to go to Claudine's shop then we realised that Serge (Claudine's husband) was standing outside the shop doing who knows what. So we walked past then starting running and laughing and we then did a loop around then back to the shop to surprise them. They were really really surprised. They gave my brother and I a crystal each for good luck.

Advertisement



2nd September 2019

Days!
Taylor we are really enjoying your day by day account of your holiday, so keep up the good work. Love to you all .??

Tot: 0.235s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1585s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb