Day 8 Paris Pt. 1


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Lorraine » Sarreguemines
April 6th 2018
Published: April 7th 2018
Edit Blog Post

We woke up early and left Sarreguemines from the train station. It was a very tearful goodbye and hard to believe that many of us only knew our French counterparts for about a week. One student described the experience as "like meeting your best friend and then finding out they are moving two days later." Everyone promised to keep in touch and indeed hours later students were snapping away on the high speed train to Paris.

After locating our hotel and dropping our bags around 11, we took off for the Basilica of Sacre Coeur on foot while taking in the belles views of Paris. We took a bunch of photos and wondered around the neighborhood of Montmartre and tried some of the local cuisine. At la Place de Tertre some students checked out the local artist scene.

After going back to the hotel and checking in, many students got some much needed rest (the ladies) while a few (the boys with Mr. Kessel) went to le Marais, les Places des Voges and checked out the oldest synagogue in Paris. At night everybody met up at a Creperie dinner planned by Forum. While Mr. Kessel took a tired group back to hotel, another group rallied and went to see and go up La Tour Eiffel at night with the beautiful lights with Madame Ouanzin.

Strolling in Martmartre:



Additional photos below
Photos: 53, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

IMG_1390IMG_1390
IMG_1390

Petit Déjeuner at the hotel


10th April 2018
IMG_1376

Is there a way we can reprint this picture?
I am Elizabeth Duke’s grandmother and think this is such a special picture of her and would learn a way to get it to make a portrait picture of it. Actually there
10th April 2018
IMG_1376

Email
Yes we can send that to you -please send me your email address to my work email - andrew_kessel@dekalbschoolsga.org

Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0222s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb