Paris in winter season


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
February 27th 2016
Published: February 27th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Last winter season, I visited Paris and travelled almost all the beautiful and famous places and restaurants. I knew much about the city f Paris on my visit. Here I want to share my ideas and tips about the winter visit to Paris because in winter Parischanges from the City of Lights to City of Fairylights. Indeed, even the Champs-Elysées makes its mark with Christmas enlightenments in the trees, fir trees at the Rond-Point and a Christmas market in wooden chalets along its lower compasses. Stay warm with hot chestnuts sold on the road and get ready to devour shellfish, foie gras and bûches de Noël (yule logs).

Champs-Elysées

It is really a nice place for me because the ice arena at the Champs-Elysées is open until January 3, early evenings are lit up by Christmas lightening all around town while the street Haussmann retail establishments Printemps and Galeries Lafayette are as much a draw for their merry window shows as they are for shopping.

Moorish artistic salon

From the Moorish artistic salon, center breakfast room and smaller than usual basement pool to the luxuriously sentimental rooms, this previous maison close, lavishly finished by Jacques Garcia, is the ideal spot for a warming winter break, with each of the 20 rooms named after a concubine (suites for the most renowned).

Elisabeth Vigée Le Brun

The best place to see is the society portrait Vigée Le Brun. It is one of the modest bunch of effective memorable ladies specialists, however prominently more amazing depicting ladies than men. As official portraitist of Marie-Antoinette, she fled France after the Revolution to describe the nobility of Italy, Russia and Britain, from maternal affection to fanciful seductresses. I took so many pictures of these portraits.

Musée Jacquemart-André

If you want to enjoy with some more stunning places then Musée Jacquemart-André, 158 boulevard Haussmann is not a bad idea. It is an affirmation of the essence of a couple of nineteenth-century experts, managing an account beneficiary Edouard André and his artist wife, Nélie Jacquemart, who worn the mainland for creative fortunes and housed them in their elegant manor worked for the reason. A progression of salons and the galleried music room contain compositions by Boucher, Fragonard, Nattier and Canaletto while the library has a dazzling little Rembrandt, and the smoking room is hung with English pictures. Upstairs in the "Italian historical center" area Botticelli Virgin and Child, and a small Uccello. Complete with lunch, hot-coffee or tea in the exquisite bistro, under a Tiepolo roof.



I hope that after reading this blog, most of the people will make Plan of Paris. There are also other so many places which I didn’t visit, but I heard that these are also very beautiful places.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0297s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb