Day two in Paris. .....April 9th 2014


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
April 10th 2014
Published: April 12th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Strolled down to Taverna Esmeralda for Brunch today. Slept until 10:00 .... So much for the energizer bunny! Had a delicious Croque Madame with Cafe Creme.

strolled the Quai Bookstalls to purchase a few goodies and then caught the Batobus on Seine at Notre Dame stop. cruised down to the Louvre where we departed to see the Pyramid.... Also paid 12 euros each to relieve ourselves and have a cool drink! It was worth every penny... Met a lovely couple from Seattle ... Chatted awhile then re- boarded Batobus to The Eiffel Tower where we had res . Later in evening for tour and trip to summit.

It was early so we got a nice cream and walked over river and up hill to Plaza Trocadero to take photos and eat an early dinner of Spa ghetto bolognaise French bread and vino. When in Paris .... Etc.

returned to Eiffel Tower, met with small group and Richard, our informative tour guide who whisked us through all the crowds to second level and took us around all points N.S. E and W. while he pointed out all the wonders below as well as their History. Was a great tour .... We were then sent our own way to travel to summit and take photos.

We departed Tower around 10:30, gave in and hailed a Taxi home ....so much for Metro ride, been there, done that!

Another late night after a day of wonders to behold. I do love Paris.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb