Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
April 7th 2006
Published: September 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Paris, la Belle Paris!!! The most romantic city in the world....etc,etc,etc. Anyway, we hopped on the bus ready to endur 9hrs on the road just to see the beautiful Paris and Axe's lovely family!!! It was a very interesting road trip, starting by our very friendly bus driver - a grumpy French man who didn't allow passengers to eat on his bus "you are not the one who is going to clean!!!" he would say, so imagine if he would let us use the toilets???? They were locked the whole 9 hours!!!
We arrived in Paris at 8AM and went strait to Axe's sisters place, although she wasn't there she left the keys - very generous of her!! We dumped our stuff and went strait out to explore the most visited city in the world. We spent all day wondering around and eating lots of french food (the best in the world if you allow me to say!!!).
We walked so much that Axe had bruises on her feet, but it was really worth it.
The next day we got up early to get to the Eiffel Tower before it opened so we wouldn't have to queu for very long. After visiting the Eiffel Tower we went to visit Axe's grand dad who she hadn't seen since 1997.
Anyway, we didn't have much time to visit as it was Easter and Axe hadn't seen her family for many years. We had the best Easter lunch though and left with a bag full of chocolats, cakes and home made jams.
We are not going to write a lot due to great lazyness and the fact that we know that people only look at the photos and cannot be bothered reading.
Ah! Just to finalize our weekend we had the pleasure of having to catch the bus back and this time it was a Maniac Portugueeza who screamed at people calling them stupid and ignorant (in portuguese, thinking that no one could understand him!!! EhEhEh!!!).
We had the best time and it really made us want to travel more and more. We got home and started to plan our next trip......Amsterdam!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

666 glasses????666 glasses????
666 glasses????

Apparentely Dan Brown is wrong. That's what my sister Tiphaine and her friends concluded after taking the time to count all of them!!!


30th September 2006

You're wrong!!
I read it every time! kisses

Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 67; dbt: 0.058s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb