Last Day in Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
October 17th 2011
Published: October 23rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Our last day is Paris was pretty much a fast paced marathon to go to all of the places Brian, Natalie, Devin, Hayley and I wanted to see before we had to leave at 2:30. We started by taking the metro to this beautiful garden/park in the outskirts of Paris that Devin had learned about through a friend who is studying in Paris. There are waterfalls, bridges, ponds, green grass, tunnels, and the best part… hardly any people. A few people were jogging or sitting on a park bench, but other than that it was extremely peaceful. We power-walked to the metro so we could meet up with Brian who had decided to go to a church while we were at the park. I wanted to go to the Eiffel Tower one last time before leaving Paris, so we did that and then we went to the bridge where inception was filmed so Brian and Devin could get pictures. After that, it was a mad dash to get to the metro and then back to our hotel before the bus left at 2:30. We sprinted from the metro station to our hotel and made it with a couple of minutes to spare. The flight home seemed shorter than the flight there, thank goodness. When we arrived in Sevilla, Juan took us to an awesome hamburger place. We didn’t get back to Cádiz until 11:45 so we were exhausted. Overall, I really enjoyed Paris and would love to go back someday and do all of the things I that I didn’t get to do the first time.

Sorry for updating so many blogs lately, it is difficult to find time to write them during my actual trips so I have to update them after!

Bye for now!
Jerica



Additional photos below
Photos: 61, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0639s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb