New year's day in Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
June 16th 2009
Published: June 21st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Paris


For the our first year anniversary, we decided to go to Paris for the new year's day. Paris is the one of the most romantic cities in the world in our opinion, and the our waits have not been disappointed.We arrived by train in the Tour Eiffel's city and we go to the hotel for put down the our suitcases.Without wait another time we leave to the centre of the city with the metro, that connect perfectly all place in the city,and we go to Montmatre,the neighbourhood of artist in Paris that put up the "Sacre couer" church,a very beautiful build.
In the evening, instead,after the dinner, we go to the view from outside the pantheon and the famous cathedral fo Notrè Dame de Paris, maybe the famous catholic church in the world after the St Peter basilica, in Rome.
The second day we went to visited the Saint Sulpice church, which hosts the rose's line, more famous for "The da Vinci code".After this visit we went to the "Gallerie La Fayette" for some shopping and, once night fell we went to Place de la Concorde.
The third day, in the morning, we go to the most famous museum in the world:Musee du Louvre. Here we saw a most famous artwork in the world like a Mona Lisa and The Virgin of the rock;another famous thing is Hammurabi code, a stone with the rules for the judges for punish the offenses.After, we went to view the Arc de Triomphe and we went to the hotel for change our clothes because the night which followed was the new year's night. The New year's night was passed at the foot of the Tour Eiffel. Was fantastic and amazing. The Seine was gave a romantic touch at the night and the Tour Eiffel, color blue for the occasion and with the 12 stars of U.E. was wonderful. After the party we returned to the hotel for the night and the follow day we go to view "Le jardin de Tuieries","Hotel des Invalides" and the Paris mosque.At the evening, instead, we go to the Hard Rock cafè to see the more famous relics of the major rockstar in the world such as Slash of Guns and roses, Angus Young of AC/DC, Mick Jagger of Rolling Stones and John Lennon of The Beatles.
The next day we go to see the cemetery of Pere Lachaise, where, among others, lies the body of Jim Morrison, Oscar Wilde, Modigliani and many many other famous people.In the afternoon we go up to the Tour Eiffel after a two hour queue. The city from its 309 metres in height was even more beautiful and romantic.
The our holiday finish here because the follow day we came back to home in Turin by train.
That is the our first travel stories, but don't is indeed the last.We travel a lot and we tell you everything.

Hello world


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb