Paris oui oui


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
May 25th 2009
Published: May 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

hola peeps! here in gay paris, using the most annoying keyboard as in paki internet cafe... here is s small recap of last few days. arrived perfect- zani helped sleeping on plane. train to paris from london was 3 hrs but smoothe and we slept the whole time. We found joanne at andy's house , hugs and yells occurred. joanne, lau & i are really taking it easy, not doing the whole insane tourist bit. we did small street performance in front of pompidou, a few people stopped and joanne got some nice pics. that night we went to la tour d'eifel and did handstands... such monkeys, but we inspire others to be monkeys as well!!!

friday we had a picnic infront of notre dam, went to h&m of course - got qa great dress w parrot on it- and the off to 1st workshop at a really cool dance studio close by. we had 10 people! great group 😊 that night we had another picnic on the steps of opera - thank got for great bread, cheese, best tomatoes ever, avocados and olive tapenade!!! we went to some streets w bars and stood in the street w bottle of wine - others were doing it too- and drank out of lau's "iguera" (homemade seed bowl) then got totally attacked by horny 19-21 yr old french (middle eastern, black) drunk boys who took our photos, asked for kisses and said they were our boyfriends!!!! not the boys we were hoping to make friends with.

so alas sat we taught 7 hr workshop. so far we made some great friends, especially a girl carinne, who is ayurvedic doctor and totally hooked us up w/ free diagnostic session. I am Pitta balanced, with a lot of Vatta imbalance. there are lots of changes i hqve to do in order to bring my body back to harmony- and that includes minimum monthly massage with warm sesame oil... gina this is your new job. we were exhausted after, had great indian food by our new hindi grandfather owner of internet cafe we use, and passed out!

sun we taught very fun acrobatic flying workshop- very big success!!! then we went to tuileries, louvre for a bit, sat in the parc, did henna, got reiki from carine, took lots of flying pics, went to arc de triomphe and then again passed out so tired.

today we rent bikes to ride around - the weather is gorgeous and we finally had toke from apple brad ariane to take us smoothe sailing the rest of the day!!!!

love you all and thinking about everyone

leaving to versailles tomorrow and amsterdam weds to see adam and the house boat!!!!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0173s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb