Monday afternoon


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
May 4th 2009
Published: May 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hello all

It's 1:00 pm and we have located the SNCf train that we will take to angers at 6:00 am tomorrow. After that we had planned to head to norte dam but one of us left their zoom lens at the hotel. I was so irritated that nancy didn't remind me. Shesh. Why does she think I brought her along anyway????? Ha. So we punted and found some nice stores that she luster after but managed to walk away with all her euros intact!

We came back to get the lens and her pain meds are making her tired so she is asleep for an hour and then we will head back to norte dam area.

I'm heading put to photograph the area around the hotel. If you interested, we are just off the Gaure de Nor train station and chappel metro stop.

Later all

Jim

Advertisement



5th May 2009

your updates
Hope all the walking is helping Nancy work out her stiff joints! Glad the meds are working for her. We'll all be interested to see your pictures once you're back home. Have a good day -- JE
6th May 2009

Perfect! I've been dying to know where you were; thanks for sending on the metro stop. I can just picture it now!! You guys are up by the Marche au Puce (flea market) where you can buy tons of stuff dirt cheap!! Better Nancy take a look around there, plus the gypsies are something else up there!

Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb