Paris in the spring.......rainy!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
April 28th 2009
Published: April 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Sacre CoeurSacre CoeurSacre Coeur

Sacre Coeur Basilica on a rainy Paris day


hey Hey hey!!! Hello to all out there in blogland, hopefully it's not too HOT in Ottawa (or Toronto) for you! Paris is a little chilly (15 c) and off and on showers....but that doesnt stop the dynamic travel team of Adam and Tran.....HELL NO!! lol, Had some fun today, more museums, some dude actually fell on the metro cuz he wasnt holding the bar....that was some serious laughing! On the same train ride the police stormed our train car and literally grabbed the girl next to me (not Tran) and pulled her off saying she was a pick pocket.......everyone started cheering...gold! Saw the Church at Sacre coeur and said a prayer (for a winning lotto ticket! lol) Food is great...although friggin expensive and the crepes are out of this world. The Montparnasse district is really cool, narrow streets, cafes, and some really good looking people (we fit right in lol) Moved on to see Napoleon's tomb at the Invalides...paid my respects and then had the most expensive beer I've ever paid for....I was nursing that sucker. Tomorrow is Versailles (hopefully--weather permitting) and We might take up your suggestion of the catacombs Adash, and you take up mine and buy a house!!

Out.....talk with you guys later

Trandam

PS...thanks for the comments guys, if you have any travel ideas or day trips...don't be shy!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Napoleon's TombNapoleon's Tomb
Napoleon's Tomb

Napoleon's Tomb at the Invalides
InvalidesInvalides
Invalides

This is called the Invalides - where Napoleon's Tomb lies. It's also a big war museum that houses artifacts about wars of France and its history


29th April 2009

Trandam
We *cannot* believe you guys actually call yourselves "Trandam"... While you guys are off enjoying crepes, we are enjoying Baskin Robbins 31 cent scoop promotion!! Keep up the blog!

Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb