Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
December 26th 2008
Published: December 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Today is our 4th day in Paris.
When we arrived we were so jetlagged we just went to bed at 7pm then woke the next morning at 4am.
Day 2 (Christmas Eve) we wandered around the latin quarter where we are staying then went to the Louvre for the afternoon. In the evening we had dinner at Clementes, a traditional french restaurant.
Day 3 (Christmas Day) we spent at Euro Disney - crowded but fun!
Today we plan to hit the streets for some clothes shopping.
Unfortunately our phones are not working here so we have a temporary mobile no. of (+33) 646201142.

Lach's body clock has adjusted in some ways but not others. He is now able to sleep in, but must "drop off some timber" every day at 3-4 am.

Izzy is absolutely loving Paris and cant wait till shopping today so she can buy some clothes to look like a local!!!

If we measure the world in the price of coffee then Japan was about 3 times the price of australia and france is twice the price but much nicer! We were very lucky with the louvre and had no queueing at all and able to walk up to all the masterpieces. Euro disney was busier with everyone in france apparently deciding this would be the best xmas present for the kids but it was still great. We are in an apartment only 400m from the louvre and notre dame, right near the river.




Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0528s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb