THE SPIRIT is alive


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
April 11th 2008
Published: April 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

« The SPIRIT » FOR EVER

If you know some things about comics, « The Spirit » is no secret to you. As I was going through the complete works of his « father » at my mediathèque. I came by one of his latest « opera . »

« The Plot » is a comic book that describes and depicts how the uggliest propaganda was ever made, used and distributed throughout the world: I am talking about « the Jewish Peril», « the Protocols of the Learned Helder of Zion .»

I never thought that I would ever have to write something like this but if threat and fear can't die, I will help to spread the demystifying light cast by the « Spirit's blue hat. »

Easy to read, explicitly illustrated, precise on the facts and dates, this comic book will show any reader how « the protocols » were copied from a book writen by a french opponant (Maurice Joly) to Napoleon the Third's politics (dictatorship that led to second empire)

The book was titled: « Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu » (1864) where Machiavel was portraying and explaining Napoleon the third' s politics to Montesquieu. And that was it.

How did a book like this one turn into "the Protocole"?
Why did it happen?
Who did that and for what purpose?
Who did use it for propaganda?

Please, read « THE PLOT » from WILL EISNER to spread some more light around this undying vampire. For that knowledge is no surrender.

PS: there are many ways to travel. This post travels through time, from 1864 to present day. Out from the grave too, Spirit's.






Advertisement



Tot: 0.224s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb